Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

The Boys

The Boys

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Preschool!




Today was a big day at our house! Macalan's first day of preschool! I wasn't able to be there to drop him off, but he is attending the preschool at the same school I teach at so I was able to see him afterwards. He looked so cute walking down the hall in the line with his back pack on. :)

I did notice that he had tears stained on his cheeks. His teacher said when he realized Daddy was gone that's when the tears started. He told me "mom I cried a little bit, but then my teacher said I could pick up the carpet spots." I guess picking up the carpet spots is an awesome job in the land of preschool!

Overall I'd say the day was a success. He was full of stories at dinner tonight and he made sure to tell us that he got to have Teddy Grahams for a snack. We're excited to see how the rest of the year goes for him. Hopefully he'll make lots of great new friends and continue to have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment