We recently had the chance to go to the cities to help one of my good college friends celebrate her little girl's second birthday. The party was at a great place called My Gym. We don't have anything like this in Mankato so it was so fun to take the boys to do something different.
It's a toddler play gym with all sorts of large muscle activities. Macalan was very shy and timid at first, but after a few minutes he jumped right in and had a blast.
Unfortunately, the batteries in my camera died so I didn't get very many good pictures.
Sutton had fun hanging out with my good friend Becky. Kyle was up north fishing so I am grateful she and her husband were there to help me chase Macalan around! The little guy in green on the train is her little man Titan. He's about a month younger than Sutton. I can't wait to watch our boys grow up and have fun together.
It was so fun spending the morning with good friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment